Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store app

Hi,

my App Store app disappeared. How do I get it back? I already tried to reset my iPad and set it up as a new ipad. I’m lost! Please help!

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 23, 2019 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2019 7:16 AM

How did you try to reset it exactly? When you set it up as new, did you use a backup?

The App Store App, cannot be removed. It can be moved into a folder, a different home screen, or restricted.

If restoring the iPad did not work, look in Settings->Screen Time->Content & Privacy Restrictions->iTunes and App Store purchases->Installing Apps, and make sure its not turned off.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2019 7:16 AM in response to bray625

How did you try to reset it exactly? When you set it up as new, did you use a backup?

The App Store App, cannot be removed. It can be moved into a folder, a different home screen, or restricted.

If restoring the iPad did not work, look in Settings->Screen Time->Content & Privacy Restrictions->iTunes and App Store purchases->Installing Apps, and make sure its not turned off.

App Store app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.