Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bluetooth on macbook pro

on my MacBook pro all of a sudden my bluetooth is not available? It says I need a PAN?

MacBook

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 12:02 PM

gbaaron7 wrote:

on my MacBook pro all of a sudden my bluetooth is not available? It says I need a PAN?

You do not say what exact Mac /model /year /size /retina /touchbar is this

or

what exact macOS you are currently running?

Bluetooth PAN (Personal Area Network) is used for close-quarters connections between a Bluetooth compatible device, like an iPhone, Android, or iPad, and a computer, like a Mac or Windows PC.

>System Preferences>Network>Bluetooth PAN

Using a Bluetooth mouse, keyboard, or trackpad with ... - Apple Support

If you hold the shift option keys and click the BT icon in the upper right menu bar>Debug>Reset BT module

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2019 12:02 PM in response to gbaaron7

gbaaron7 wrote:

You do not say what exact Mac /model /year /size /retina /touchbar is this

or

what exact macOS you are currently running?

Bluetooth PAN (Personal Area Network) is used for close-quarters connections between a Bluetooth compatible device, like an iPhone, Android, or iPad, and a computer, like a Mac or Windows PC.

>System Preferences>Network>Bluetooth PAN

Using a Bluetooth mouse, keyboard, or trackpad with ... - Apple Support

If you hold the shift option keys and click the BT icon in the upper right menu bar>Debug>Reset BT module

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

bluetooth on macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.