Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrade to High Sierra, Calendars missing

I upgraded last night to High Sierra and this morning, everything is still like I had it, except my Calendars are just gone. Someone suggested grabbing one from backup, but my last backup was a week ago (I know should have backed up yesterday) but I really didn't expect my calendars to be gone.

Could someone please tell me if the El Capitan version of my calendars is still in my computer, and if so where, or how to specifically get them back other than a backup and NO, I don't use iCloud.

This is a serious flaw if it just eats someone's data. Oh and I'm pretty sure when the new OS first came up, I DID get a calendar notification for something today...

Mac mini, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 1:05 PM

Ah Answered my own question!

From the new empty calendar, go to File/Import and well, I can't tell you what file I clicked on but it was the only one of it's kind and from about the time I completed the new OS update. It restored my old calendars!

2 replies

Upgrade to High Sierra, Calendars missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.