Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change apps store country back

Im traveling overseas and accidentally changed iTunes Store country on iPhone whilst looking for a movie how do I change back. When using method prescribed through appleid it says I can’t without canceling subscriptions. Now I can’t purchase through apps store.

How do I change back?

Posted on Jun 25, 2019 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2019 7:52 PM

There is no other way.

1. Spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. You must also wait for any pending store credit refunds to process before you can change your country or region. Learn what to do if your remaining store credit is less than the cost of a single item.
  2. Cancel any subscriptions, including Apple Music, and wait until the end of the subscription period to change your country or region. You'll also have to wait for any memberships, pre-ordersmovie rentals, or Season Passes to complete.
  3. Have a payment method for your new country or region on hand. For example, German credit cards can be used to buy content only from the German App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201389

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2019 7:52 PM in response to Fmduc

There is no other way.

1. Spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. You must also wait for any pending store credit refunds to process before you can change your country or region. Learn what to do if your remaining store credit is less than the cost of a single item.
  2. Cancel any subscriptions, including Apple Music, and wait until the end of the subscription period to change your country or region. You'll also have to wait for any memberships, pre-ordersmovie rentals, or Season Passes to complete.
  3. Have a payment method for your new country or region on hand. For example, German credit cards can be used to buy content only from the German App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201389

Change apps store country back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.