Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transfer text photos on iPhone 8 to PC

How can I transfer photos that are in a text message to my PC. Both using Icloud. PC is using Win 10 current update.

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 5:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 5:50 PM

Greetings sjprivitt,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're curious how to transfer a photo from Messages to your PC.

You'll need to first save the photo from the message conversation. To do so, tap the photo within the conversation, tap the share icon, then tap Save Image. You can see those steps outlined within the "Share, save, print, copy, or delete a message or attachment" section of the following article: Send photos, videos, and audio messages on iPhone - iPhone User Guide

After you have the image saved to your device, you can then transfer the image to your PC via Windows Photos app, or by accessing it via iCloud Photos. You can see those steps within the following guide: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2019 5:50 PM in response to sjprivitt

Greetings sjprivitt,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're curious how to transfer a photo from Messages to your PC.

You'll need to first save the photo from the message conversation. To do so, tap the photo within the conversation, tap the share icon, then tap Save Image. You can see those steps outlined within the "Share, save, print, copy, or delete a message or attachment" section of the following article: Send photos, videos, and audio messages on iPhone - iPhone User Guide

After you have the image saved to your device, you can then transfer the image to your PC via Windows Photos app, or by accessing it via iCloud Photos. You can see those steps within the following guide: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers.

transfer text photos on iPhone 8 to PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.