Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download photos from text messages into Photos?

Hi

Is there a method to copy en masse all the photos that are in my text/iMessages into Photos?

I would be happy to either have them copied into the phone or onto an iBook.

Thanks

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 7:57 AM

I don’t believe there is a en masse copy for photos in imesg.

The only way that I know is to select each imesg thread then at the top tap the name of the user, scroll down to the bottom. At the bottom should be a Photos section, tap photos.

Here you can select “All” then tap select. You still must select each photos or screenshots that you wish to save. The last step to press the save at the bottom left. At this point if you check your photos app, you should see these items there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2022 7:57 AM in response to A Silverstone

I don’t believe there is a en masse copy for photos in imesg.

The only way that I know is to select each imesg thread then at the top tap the name of the user, scroll down to the bottom. At the bottom should be a Photos section, tap photos.

Here you can select “All” then tap select. You still must select each photos or screenshots that you wish to save. The last step to press the save at the bottom left. At this point if you check your photos app, you should see these items there.

How do I download photos from text messages into Photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.