Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

black screen

My iPhone x is not working and the screen has turned black. I've tried to reset it but it is not working. I've had this phone for a little over a year and it has no scratches or cracks and is in good condition but i dropped it 2 feet from my bed and it has turned black.

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 9:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2019 2:51 AM

We can't diagnose that issue remotely, even if, from your description, it could be a screen failure.

Make an appointment at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider and have your device inspected. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2019 2:51 AM in response to morganrodriquez

We can't diagnose that issue remotely, even if, from your description, it could be a screen failure.

Make an appointment at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider and have your device inspected. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

black screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.