Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dell 5110cn Printer driver

Where can I find one?

I downloaded the file from the 2 dell web pages -Gassan-Mac-9-MR2RC2.sit - which gives me a file named Gassan-9.smi which RealPlayer wants to open, though it says it is an "Unknown data format".

Does anyone know what a .smi file really is?

On the Yosemite machine I have there is a drive listed as dell laser printer 5100cn v3015.102ps.

Does anyone know where that driver would be located on the machine?

I have been using the Dell printer here at the office since the early 2000s. I had to reset an item in my printers system preference which deleted all the print drivers. I knew this would happen as it warned me it would. No Problem, I thought, I will reinstall when finished.

I could not find a print driver installer on my computer that would work with 10.11 through 10 13.x. All the drivers I found in the building computers could work with 10.6 but nothing else and the 10.6 driver would not let me install on any other hard drives.

Let's get this started and see what can be found. Thanks

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jun 27, 2019 9:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

4 replies

Dell 5110cn Printer driver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.