Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Library

Hi,

I have an Iphone 6 which does not have much storage left on it. My entire iTunes library on my laptop is more than the storage I have left so obviously when i try to sync them up, it says no because of insufficient space.

I have 50GB storage on my icloud which is enough for my itunes library.

Is there a way for me to get all of my music onto my phone through icloud? Or do I need Apple Music etc...

Sorry if it is a simple question. I am not very tech savvy and so thought I would ask the advice of someone who knows a lot more than I do! The end goal is that I can have my entire music library on my phone and can listen to it wherever and whenever, as well as downloading/purchasing songs in the future and them just going into the library as normal.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 9:14 AM

You could Subscribe to iTunes Match or Join Apple Music. Either service will allow you to add all of your music to an iCloud Music Library that you can then steam from on any of your devices, allowing access to a larger library than will fit on the device.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Jun 28, 2019 9:39 AM in response to turingtest2

Thank you for the reply! I will definitely look into both. Another stupid question...if I choose to go with either of the above suggestions. Will I be able to listen to my music offline whenever? No internet or 4G connection required?

Also, if I go with Apple Music, does that mean that I can download any song and its goes into my library, no need to pay £0.99 per song?

Sorry for so many questions!

Itunes Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.