Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to sync iCloud music library

Im unable to sync my icloud music library in my iphone to itunes on my windows laptop? Do i have to download all music first on my phone, turn off the sync then download on itunes? Please any better methods.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 12:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 4:14 AM

The idea when you have either Apple Music or iTunes Match is that you enable Sync Library/iCloud Music Library in both your library and your device. Then any changes you make to your music library are automatically synced over the air, and you don't need to connect to iTunes for these to take place. Use Fle > Library > Update iCloud Music Library if needed to refresh your cloud library. See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support to check that your songs are matched or uploaded.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2021 4:14 AM in response to shantmanu

The idea when you have either Apple Music or iTunes Match is that you enable Sync Library/iCloud Music Library in both your library and your device. Then any changes you make to your music library are automatically synced over the air, and you don't need to connect to iTunes for these to take place. Use Fle > Library > Update iCloud Music Library if needed to refresh your cloud library. See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support to check that your songs are matched or uploaded.

tt2

Unable to sync iCloud music library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.