Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Water resistance

I accidentally jumped in a pool with my Apple Watch not on water save mode, and now it won’t turn on. Does this mean my Apple Watch is permanently damaged??

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 12:11 PM

Genius Bar appointment - Unfortunately Apple has made this tricky to get to directly. Go to https://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar/ > Get hardware help. Select your hardware and continue selecting options requiring replacing parts until you see "Bring in for Repair" --> Sign in with Apple ID

4 replies

Jun 28, 2019 9:11 PM in response to Limnos

Apple has not made it tricky at all. Quite the contrary. Download the Apple Support app. It's wonderful. Sign in with your Apple ID. In this app, you'll see all of your devices by tapping on 'support' at the bottom middle of the screen. Just tap on your device and you'll have a choice of topics. Tap on the topic of your choice and from there you can choose to schedule an appointment or receive a callback to troubleshoot over the phone.

Water resistance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.