Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

older then current one icloud backup

hello,

yesterday I hd problem with my phone and I needed to reinstall it again.

the problem was that when I tried to restart it with my apple id account and to keep thenold settings on it,it didn’t happened.sonI decided to make it as a new iphone and then to recover the icloud back up.the problem is that during this ,period I disn’t recover all my data.I lost my setting on the phone not all but big prt of my applications and also i can’t recover the data from the old messages.whwn my phone was restarted I think that did back up ans accept the current setting and only current data I succeed to recover.How I can restart my phone with my old setting and recover data from my old back ups.I need back up that was done before june 27.

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 29, 2019 9:49 AM

5 replies

Jun 29, 2019 4:54 PM in response to plamena192

There is only one iCloud backup retained in iCloud for any given device - the latest. Every time your device gets backed up to iCloud, that backup replaces the last one. You can backup as many devices as you have space for, but each uniquely named device has just a single backup file in iCloud.

I have no idea where the concept of three most recent icloud backup files comes from. Apple documentation makes no mention of any such thing, and a simply check of your backup files in iCloud from any iOS device, Mac or Windows computer will show there is only one for each device.

older then current one icloud backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.