Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with iPhone official twitter app

Anyone else having problems with this? It's driving me up the wall. The app worked perfectly until a few days ago, but now it is very selective about which tweets it allows me to see - currently only one or two new tweets an hour appear on my feed on the app, but if I go to my feed via Safari (either on phone or Mac), or via the desktop app on my Mac, there are the usual hundred or more. Not an issue when I'm at home, but a real pain when I'm out and about.

I've tried switching between "latest tweets first" and the abomination that is "top tweets first", force-quitting the app, logging out, and turning the phone off and on. I don't really want to use a different app because I didn't really like any of the others when I tried them, but I'll have to if I can't fix this. Any suggestions, please?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 29, 2019 8:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2019 8:34 PM

That's not an Apple product. Contact the app developer (twitter) for assistance with their app.

Similar questions

1 reply

Issues with iPhone official twitter app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.