Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stranger using my apple id

Some stranger has been using my apple id for a while under the name Robert Castelo he lived in Texas. Apple sent me an email saying that the order that HE made is about to get done. Is anyone know how to stop this? I know his addres as well.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 1, 2019 5:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2019 7:40 AM

If the only indication is from an email or text, be aware that it may be a phishing attempt to get you to log in to a site that appears to be Apple and divulge your password or credit card information. See: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you still think that someone is actually using your Apple ID, see: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2019 7:40 AM in response to jihan240

If the only indication is from an email or text, be aware that it may be a phishing attempt to get you to log in to a site that appears to be Apple and divulge your password or credit card information. See: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you still think that someone is actually using your Apple ID, see: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

stranger using my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.