Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod

how can i get a list of playable radio station for HomePod around the world?

How can I ask Siri to switch to that particular radio station?

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 1, 2019 6:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2019 8:12 AM

See here: Use Siri to play music or podcasts - Apple Support

You ask Siri to play any available radio station by name.

The Radio stations can be found in the music App on a Mac, iOS device or Android device in the Radio tab. You can even create your own personalized stations.

See here: Listen to Radio in Apple Music - Apple Support

Do note you need to be an Apple Music subscriber for access to some of the Radio stations.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2019 8:12 AM in response to cclliu

See here: Use Siri to play music or podcasts - Apple Support

You ask Siri to play any available radio station by name.

The Radio stations can be found in the music App on a Mac, iOS device or Android device in the Radio tab. You can even create your own personalized stations.

See here: Listen to Radio in Apple Music - Apple Support

Do note you need to be an Apple Music subscriber for access to some of the Radio stations.

Jul 1, 2019 8:09 AM in response to cclliu

At present the number of available stations that can be requested directly is limited in each region. I am not aware of a definitive list you can refer to. That said is seems the recent announcement by Apple that HomePod would be connected to 100,000+ stations with the release of iOS 13 is already bearing fruit. See https://9to5mac.com/2019/07/01/apple-homepod-radio-stations/. I've just been able to tune into BBC Radio 4 for the first time.

I've asked the hosts to remove your email address. Unwise to share publicly on the web unless you really like spam.

tt2

HomePod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.