Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change my region on Apple Music?

How can I change my region on apple music

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 1, 2019 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 3:08 AM

The region for Apple Music must be the same as the region for your Apple ID (billing address) and the region for the iTunes Store and App Store.

If the region got changed unintentionally, and you want to change it back, then sign out for the iTunes Store and App Store, then sign in again.

Changing the region for your Apple ID intentionally has consequences for past purchases, as they may not be accessible in the new region. Changing the region for your Apple ID also interrupts any subscription through iTunes. Changing the region for your Apple ID also may require different payment methods for that other region.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2019 3:08 AM in response to Blue77blue

The region for Apple Music must be the same as the region for your Apple ID (billing address) and the region for the iTunes Store and App Store.

If the region got changed unintentionally, and you want to change it back, then sign out for the iTunes Store and App Store, then sign in again.

Changing the region for your Apple ID intentionally has consequences for past purchases, as they may not be accessible in the new region. Changing the region for your Apple ID also interrupts any subscription through iTunes. Changing the region for your Apple ID also may require different payment methods for that other region.

How can I change my region on Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.