Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

I am getting a message that my Apple ID is being used for a FaceTime conversation in another state. I have gone into my settings and checked the devices I use with my Apple ID and all of them are in my possession with me in my state. What should I do?

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 8:53 AM

The location in the e-mail is where your ISP reported it. If their servers are in a location distant from you, there will be a large error. You might want to change your password as a precaution.

Apple ID Password Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2019 8:53 AM in response to Magfrigatebird

The location in the e-mail is where your ISP reported it. If their servers are in a location distant from you, there will be a large error. You might want to change your password as a precaution.

Apple ID Password Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.