Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This song is no longer available in Canada?

So i was going about my business fixing my apple music library which happens often enough and there were some songs that were waiting to be downloaded. Headlong Flight by Rush was just grey so i clicked on it and it said that this song was no longer available, including the entirety of that album. Why is this? Rush is a Canadian band and you would think that just because of that fact, it would just be available in Canada. Other rush albums are still available, just not this one. Now if i want to listen to it i have to go to Spotify. It used to be there even as of a week ago, but now it isn't. why?

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 3:59 PM

i could only find that song in the live version by Rush in my Canadian Store. Other Rush songs are greyed out and not in my region. Apple has no control on what content is allowed. It might be an artist or record label decision.

2 replies

This song is no longer available in Canada?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.