Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music

U guys charge my credit card for a month of Apple Music when I’m already in my brother 6 people?

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 8:31 AM

We are users much like yourself, not Apple employees.

If you are part of an Apple Family Sharing group, that already has an Apple Music Family subscription, then you do not need to subscribe, as you get access to the service without subscribing, by being part of the group.

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. All charges to your Apple ID account will be specified in your purchase history, including any subscription fees.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2019 8:31 AM in response to Saddie917

We are users much like yourself, not Apple employees.

If you are part of an Apple Family Sharing group, that already has an Apple Music Family subscription, then you do not need to subscribe, as you get access to the service without subscribing, by being part of the group.

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. All charges to your Apple ID account will be specified in your purchase history, including any subscription fees.

Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.