Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The system of payments for Apple Music

How much will be a payment for individual Apple Music, when today started my new month of Family acc of Apple Music? And money were already taken from my card. I just didn’t find yesterday how to turn it off((( Now it’s ok, I found it, but I’m not sure how it works. Maybe I need to pay for individual one more time, and I will throw down the drain 9,99$ …)

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 3:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 7:49 AM

The individual subscription will be automatically canceled:

If someone in the family group already has an individual or student subscription to Apple Music, renewal of that subscription is automatically canceled when they join the family group.

copied from: Get an Apple Music family subscription - Apple Support

But I couldn't find any information, that you will be refunded for the individual subscription, because it has not been canceled before you joined the Family group.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2023 7:49 AM in response to Kate_Meleshko

The individual subscription will be automatically canceled:

If someone in the family group already has an individual or student subscription to Apple Music, renewal of that subscription is automatically canceled when they join the family group.

copied from: Get an Apple Music family subscription - Apple Support

But I couldn't find any information, that you will be refunded for the individual subscription, because it has not been canceled before you joined the Family group.

The system of payments for Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.