Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

I have a Apple Music charge of $79 which I know nothing about. I also have two payments of $9 I know nothing about. Please explain. I would like a refund

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 9:08 AM

This is not a chat room: it's a forum in which people who are not Apple staff answer such questions as they feel able to. Posting twice, a minute apart, isn't going to help you to an answer.

And as this is a user to user forum, we don't have access to your account and so cannot help you directly. You need to contact Support: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2019 9:08 AM in response to sondrarobinson

This is not a chat room: it's a forum in which people who are not Apple staff answer such questions as they feel able to. Posting twice, a minute apart, isn't going to help you to an answer.

And as this is a user to user forum, we don't have access to your account and so cannot help you directly. You need to contact Support: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.