Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes on both my computer and iPhone won't play some songs.

I bought an album on iTunes that has 14 songs. 11 play but the other 3 won't and when I try to play them by clicking on the song I get the message "This Computer is not authorized to play "Song Name." Do you want to authorize it?" I reauthorize the computer, iTunes says that it is authorized, but the songs won't play and I get the message "This Computer is not authorized to play "Song Name." Do you want to authorize it?" again. Tried deauthorizing and reauthorizing the computer and no change. On my iPhone I get the message "This Content is not authorized"

Other songs that I bought on iTunes will play on the computer but on my iPhone i get the message "This song is not currently available in your country or region."

What?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2019 1:39 PM

Local songs first. Delete anything that has this error without hiding from your purchase history, close iTunes and reopen. Redownload using the cloud links.

Do you load content onto the device using iTunes or via iCloud Music Library? Assuming iTunes see this post on erratic syncing.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

iTunes on both my computer and iPhone won't play some songs.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.