Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get a connect a series of photos/vid clips to the start of a song?

Here's my scenario...

• I have two songs which will score two sets of photos, about 8 min total of an imovie displaying photos.

• I have Song1 and set of photos I'll call SetofPhotos1.

• I have Song2 and a set of photos I'll call SetofPhotos2.

I want to be able to attach the beginning of Song2 to the beginning of SetofPhotos2 so that if I make changes to the number of photos on SetofPhotos1 or the length they're displayed, it doesn't disturb the relationship between the start of Song2 / SetofPhotos2.

In other words, I'd like to be able to edit the first half of the movie w/ out it screwing up the music/photo relationship downstream.

Can you help?

Thanks!!

RB

Jacksonville, Oregon

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 12:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 4:01 PM

When you place a song under a photo set it will attach to the first photo with a little connector handle. If you move the first photo down the line, it will carry the song with it. If you delete the first photo it will delete the song as well, unless you have pulled the song down to a lower audio well, thus pulling off the connector from the photos. So, if you lengthen or shorten the durations of any photos in the first set, it will not affect the photos and audio relationship of the second set down the line.

-- Rich

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2019 4:01 PM in response to rboucher830

When you place a song under a photo set it will attach to the first photo with a little connector handle. If you move the first photo down the line, it will carry the song with it. If you delete the first photo it will delete the song as well, unless you have pulled the song down to a lower audio well, thus pulling off the connector from the photos. So, if you lengthen or shorten the durations of any photos in the first set, it will not affect the photos and audio relationship of the second set down the line.

-- Rich

How do I get a connect a series of photos/vid clips to the start of a song?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.