Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iTunes card amount did not add to existing total

I recently uploaded an iTunes card into my account and the balance has not changed. Why is this?

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2019 11:44 AM

Hello Confusedwantmycredits,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you have redeemed an iTunes gift card but the credit is not showing up in your account. Signing out of your iTunes account and then signing back in may help. Tap Settings > iTunes and App Store > Tap your Apple ID > Sign Out. Then sign back in. If the issue persists, you may need to contact Apple Support for additional assistance.

Contact Apple Support

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2019 11:44 AM in response to Confusedwantmycredits

Hello Confusedwantmycredits,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you have redeemed an iTunes gift card but the credit is not showing up in your account. Signing out of your iTunes account and then signing back in may help. Tap Settings > iTunes and App Store > Tap your Apple ID > Sign Out. Then sign back in. If the issue persists, you may need to contact Apple Support for additional assistance.

Contact Apple Support

Best Regards.

My iTunes card amount did not add to existing total

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.