Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Country Region

Hello,

i have Apple Music family account for 6 persons I am live in Saudi Arabia but my family live in Egypt.

My Question.

1- What I can do for my family access to Apple Music with me?

2- when I travel out my country my Apple Music is working or stop working to back my country?

Thanks

Sameh

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 2:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 3:14 PM

All members of the Family Sharing group will need to have the same region/country for their Apple IDs.

If you travel out of the country, that doesn’t matter for Apple Music, but if you change the region (billing address) of your Apple ID to a different region/country, then you make a choice of not being in the sharing group anymore.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2019 3:14 PM in response to sameh65

All members of the Family Sharing group will need to have the same region/country for their Apple IDs.

If you travel out of the country, that doesn’t matter for Apple Music, but if you change the region (billing address) of your Apple ID to a different region/country, then you make a choice of not being in the sharing group anymore.

Country Region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.