Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help!

Every-time i try to log into my iCloud it just loads and then doesn't work.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 6:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 7:44 PM

Have you tried restarting your computer? If you are trying to sign into iCloud.com and it is doing it you may need to clear your website data. (in the menu bar select Safari>preferences>privacy>manage website data>select all>remove data.

You posted this in iOS but listed your MBA so I am not sure what device you are referring too. If it is your phone or iPad, force reboot them -

• iPad models with Face ID: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Top button until the device restarts.
  • iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
  • iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPod touch (7th generation): Press and hold both the Side (or Top) button and the Volume Down button for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. 
  • iPad with Home button, iPhone 6s or earlier, and iPod touch (6th generation) or earlier: Press and hold both the Side (or Top) button and the Home button for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2019 7:44 PM in response to emmafromguelph

Have you tried restarting your computer? If you are trying to sign into iCloud.com and it is doing it you may need to clear your website data. (in the menu bar select Safari>preferences>privacy>manage website data>select all>remove data.

You posted this in iOS but listed your MBA so I am not sure what device you are referring too. If it is your phone or iPad, force reboot them -

• iPad models with Face ID: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Top button until the device restarts.
  • iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
  • iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPod touch (7th generation): Press and hold both the Side (or Top) button and the Volume Down button for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. 
  • iPad with Home button, iPhone 6s or earlier, and iPod touch (6th generation) or earlier: Press and hold both the Side (or Top) button and the Home button for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.