Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 6 but not working proper after update version

I was updated version in my I phone 6, then some problems in my phone it’s not working some time ( hang) and after 3 to 4 hours is perfect work , this problem I was last 25 day, I was going apple service centre but your engineer say it’s a hardware problem , how can this possible, everyday after 9pm phone was working but on day time phone will hang(not working). Give me any solutions,

Posted on Jul 5, 2019 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2019 11:11 AM

Before going the hardware route try backing up your iPhone, and restoring via iTunes. Restoring via iTunes will repair the iOS software on your iPhone.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

After backing up, restore via iTunes to repair the iOS software. You should test by setting it up as “new” after restoring:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

If Mail seems to work OK after setting up as a new iPhone, restore your backup and test again:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2019 11:11 AM in response to harshad177

Before going the hardware route try backing up your iPhone, and restoring via iTunes. Restoring via iTunes will repair the iOS software on your iPhone.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

After backing up, restore via iTunes to repair the iOS software. You should test by setting it up as “new” after restoring:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

If Mail seems to work OK after setting up as a new iPhone, restore your backup and test again:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

I have 6 but not working proper after update version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.