Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download an audio book I purchased from the iTunes Store onto my newly purchased SanDisk

How do I download an audio book from my iTunes library to SanDisk? I want to play book in my car without ear plugs.

iMac Pro

Posted on Jul 6, 2019 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2019 10:02 AM

You should be able to drag and drop from iTunes to the device, or from iTunes to the desktop, and then from the desktop to the device. If on the other hand this item has gone into the Books app it may be a little more complicated to find the source file. I also suspect audiobook purchases from the iTunes Store may still be subject to DRM, which means they will only play in iTunes or synced Apple devices.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2019 10:02 AM in response to LAS913

You should be able to drag and drop from iTunes to the device, or from iTunes to the desktop, and then from the desktop to the device. If on the other hand this item has gone into the Books app it may be a little more complicated to find the source file. I also suspect audiobook purchases from the iTunes Store may still be subject to DRM, which means they will only play in iTunes or synced Apple devices.

tt2

Download an audio book I purchased from the iTunes Store onto my newly purchased SanDisk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.