Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple ID

Hi all, my iphone keeps asking for reset of my apple id password.

Each time I reset it, another msg pops telling my account is locked and i need to reset password again.

when i reset the password, same msg appears that my account is locked for security reasons and i need to reset my password

i have changed my password for five times now and i need a solution pls to stop this cycle,

appreciate your help

rasha

Posted on Jul 6, 2019 11:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2019 3:22 AM

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled -

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204106

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.5; Watch, series 3 cellular, watchOS 5.2.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 8+, iOS 12.3.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.3;  HomePods, audioOS 12.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

2 replies

Jul 7, 2019 5:27 AM in response to rasha258

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.