Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Being stolen from by “Bumble” thru iTunes acc

Why did you let “Bumble” use you to steal money from my bank account. Do iTunes own “Bumble” and why have you blocked my account over them?

Posted on Jul 7, 2019 3:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2019 4:38 AM

This is a user to user forum: you are not talking to Apple here and we don't have access to your account. You will need to take this up with Support: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

3 replies

Jul 7, 2019 3:33 AM in response to Paulcooksley68

Apple do not own Bumble, it's just an app. As clearly stated in the App Store page it has in-app subscriptions, and by installing app you've agreed to that: nobody is 'stealing' from you. You can cancel the subscription perfectly easily: please see

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If your account is blocked it suggests you've removed or disabled your payment method without first cancelling the subscription: this will get you blocked until you pay the amount owing. Please see

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Jul 7, 2019 4:32 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

According to Paypal it was taken without permission and I agree as I did not request any membership upgrades of any kind.

I can not believe you’d allow such things. I tried to find a way to cancel only after I’d got Paypal on side.

i now need help deleting any involvement with Bumble and my iTunes account reinstated as I cannot update my phone for free and yet you insist on valid bank card as I recently had to do.. and you instantly took money that had been constantly refused before hand as it should of been even though it was for iTunes only.

Being stolen from by “Bumble” thru iTunes acc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.