Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Received an email that my Apple id disabled email

It might be suspicious from this email

I think its a phishing bait. Just reset my apple id from apple website for sure.... Well at first...

I click "reactivate account" and enter my apple id and password

No links are working even contact apple support. I thought it was a legit but i think its not. From Email address below:

Cd4Sxn0t.fxtsnS2x-printer.8oCqYRES@lOAUcfAN.enterprisesprinter.merchantdilute***.host

after I am hesistant to file my personal info after I wished to talk to apple support first. But after I reset my password. Just want others to know.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jul 7, 2019 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2019 10:23 AM

Apple won't send you an email/text telling you your account is disabled/restricted  or will be disabled/restricted. You will find out the next time you try to log in somewhere.

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment. You won’t receive a response.

reportphishing@apple.com

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2019 10:23 AM in response to Gravenic

Apple won't send you an email/text telling you your account is disabled/restricted  or will be disabled/restricted. You will find out the next time you try to log in somewhere.

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment. You won’t receive a response.

reportphishing@apple.com

Received an email that my Apple id disabled email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.