Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 4: Change Workout Minutes back to Open Goal

I initially set a 5 minute timer for outdoor walk and I'd like to reset to the default of "open Goal" Can't figure out how to do this or and I stuck?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 5

Posted on Jul 7, 2019 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2019 5:07 PM

When you’re at the outdoor walk workout, tap the small icon in the upper right corner, it has 3 dots in a row. Then tap Open at the upper left. Note that you have other options as well. You’ll want to do this before you start your walk (or just stop the workout right afterwards). It remembers the last type of goal you set so you don’t need to do this every time.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2019 5:07 PM in response to SECarolinaGal

When you’re at the outdoor walk workout, tap the small icon in the upper right corner, it has 3 dots in a row. Then tap Open at the upper left. Note that you have other options as well. You’ll want to do this before you start your walk (or just stop the workout right afterwards). It remembers the last type of goal you set so you don’t need to do this every time.

Apple Watch Series 4: Change Workout Minutes back to Open Goal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.