Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch series 4

Hi,

I have a question related to the latest Apple watch series 4 GPS+Cellular. What is included in the cellular option? Can I also use Spotify without carrying the mobile phone with me?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Cheers,

Chiara

Posted on Jul 8, 2019 3:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2019 5:32 AM

At the moment only Apple Music can be live streamed to the Apple Watch via the watch's cellular radio. Paid Pandora customers can transfer downloaded off-line playlists to the Apple Watch that they can listen to away from the iPhone. And of course you can transfer your own music and podcasts from your iPhone to your Apple Watch and play that when away from your iPhone.

Whether Spotify offers streaming in the future is not something our Magic 8 Ball is showing 😀

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2019 5:32 AM in response to chiara41

At the moment only Apple Music can be live streamed to the Apple Watch via the watch's cellular radio. Paid Pandora customers can transfer downloaded off-line playlists to the Apple Watch that they can listen to away from the iPhone. And of course you can transfer your own music and podcasts from your iPhone to your Apple Watch and play that when away from your iPhone.

Whether Spotify offers streaming in the future is not something our Magic 8 Ball is showing 😀

Apple watch series 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.