Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud library

So I’m an artist and I frequently add songs on to my Mac from a flash drive and move them to iTunes and they usually appear on my on my phone moments later. Just recently I say about two weeks ago all of that stopped nothing of the songs I add, delete or change will affect the songs on my iPhone. If I’m putting together an album the songs I delete or add would change on my iPhone but now it’s not doing anything.

Posted on Jul 8, 2019 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 1:54 PM

See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. You need to make sure that content you've added to the library is either matched or uploaded. Use File > Library > Update iCloud Music Library to force an update if required.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Jul 8, 2019 2:55 PM in response to sberman

Ok so the songs I don’t download from Apple Music like let’s say I download off the internet and put it on my iTunes. I have my iCloud library set up so the songs would usually get transferred to my other apple devices but recently songs I don’t download off Apple Music won’t transfer to my other apple devices.

iCloud library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.