Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing music to iCloud

How can I get my Apple Music songs stored in iCloud. It’s taking a lot of space and I’ve tried changing the settings but I can’t find it anywhere

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 9:35 AM

Hello shayo192,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have a question about storing your music in iCloud. We are happy to share information that may help.

You won't be able to use iCloud to store your music. However, you can use Sync Library with iTunes Match or an Apple Music subscription to sync music across your devices: Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music. On a PC, your music is synced across your devices using iCloud Music Library: Use iCloud Music Library on PC.

We've also included the article below with the steps for removing downloaded music to help free up storage space on your device.

Delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2021 9:35 AM in response to shayo192

Hello shayo192,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have a question about storing your music in iCloud. We are happy to share information that may help.

You won't be able to use iCloud to store your music. However, you can use Sync Library with iTunes Match or an Apple Music subscription to sync music across your devices: Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music. On a PC, your music is synced across your devices using iCloud Music Library: Use iCloud Music Library on PC.

We've also included the article below with the steps for removing downloaded music to help free up storage space on your device.

Delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device

Take care.

Syncing music to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.