Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just transferred my iTunes library to my new IPOD TOUCH. When I select music, it opens up to a song, but I can't find library or playlists

I just transferred my iTunes music library to my new IPOD TOUCH, and when I select music, it opens up on a song, I don't have the option to select library or playlist

iPod Touch

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 1:59 PM

Hello magmuck,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you need some help with songs and playlists on your new iPod touch. First, are you using the steps from this article?

Create playlists on iPod touch

Does the issue occur with any song regardless of album or artist? Are you trying to add songs to an existing playlist or create a new one? If you do create a new playlist, then try to add songs, does that work?

Finally, we'd recommend restarting your iPod touch, if you haven't already. That will often resolve many issues.

Restart your iPod touch

We look forward to hearing how it goes.

Best regards.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2022 1:59 PM in response to magmuck

Hello magmuck,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you need some help with songs and playlists on your new iPod touch. First, are you using the steps from this article?

Create playlists on iPod touch

Does the issue occur with any song regardless of album or artist? Are you trying to add songs to an existing playlist or create a new one? If you do create a new playlist, then try to add songs, does that work?

Finally, we'd recommend restarting your iPod touch, if you haven't already. That will often resolve many issues.

Restart your iPod touch

We look forward to hearing how it goes.

Best regards.

I just transferred my iTunes library to my new IPOD TOUCH. When I select music, it opens up to a song, but I can't find library or playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.