Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS13 - IPOD CLASSIC

Hi,

1) It looks like after downloading iOS13 and iTunes becomes Music, there is no way to alter any song on my iPod Classic when using Music which in the old days we were able to add or delete song on iPod Classics menu. Anyone can help?

2) I am having hard time to sync one of my playlists on my Music Library to iPod Touch. I do not know how to add that playlist on my Music Library to my iPod Touch. Need help. Thank you.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 8:43 AM

1. Catalina provides reduced support for manual management of devices. You cannot play or edit what is already on the device. You can still add or remove content. Adding is managed in Music, removing is via Finder > Device > Manage Storage. Syncing with selected playlists will actually give you better control.
  2. See Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support.

tt2

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2019 8:43 AM in response to emrefromi̇stanbul

1. Catalina provides reduced support for manual management of devices. You cannot play or edit what is already on the device. You can still add or remove content. Adding is managed in Music, removing is via Finder > Device > Manage Storage. Syncing with selected playlists will actually give you better control.
  2. See Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support.

tt2

IOS13 - IPOD CLASSIC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.