Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update ios 12.3.1

Hello , i cannot update my ios from 10.2.1 to 12.3.1 , if i try to update from phone always cannot succes . Im used iphone 6s plus .

can you help me

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 4:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 4:47 AM

If you've tried to do it wirelessly, see this support guide:

Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, update your device via iTunes on a computer, following the steps provided in this guide, at section "Update your device using iTunes": Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you don't have a computer, borrow one from your friends, or ask for help at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2019 4:47 AM in response to ssgirls

If you've tried to do it wirelessly, see this support guide:

Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, update your device via iTunes on a computer, following the steps provided in this guide, at section "Update your device using iTunes": Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you don't have a computer, borrow one from your friends, or ask for help at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

Update ios 12.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.