Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage

1. I buy 200Gb every month but I always have limited space, making updating difficult because I have limited space.
  2. My pictures and other information no longer automatically save on the ICloud.

How do I fix this?

Posted on Jul 11, 2019 1:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2019 6:24 AM

You will need to either remove content (Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support) or subscribe to the 2TB plan.

BTW, you are not buying storage. Your monthly fee gets you a fixed amount of space - in your case 200GB. The fee is a subscription fee to keep that fixed amount of space available to you (iCloud storage plans and pricing - Apple Support).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2019 6:24 AM in response to Thandok

You will need to either remove content (Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support) or subscribe to the 2TB plan.

BTW, you are not buying storage. Your monthly fee gets you a fixed amount of space - in your case 200GB. The fee is a subscription fee to keep that fixed amount of space available to you (iCloud storage plans and pricing - Apple Support).

Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.