Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 50g of storage in my iCloud and I can’t put my photos and stuff in my iCloud do yk how to fix it?

How do I put my stuff on my iCloud storage ?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 5:30 PM

Diamond_123 Said:

"I have 50g of storage in my iCloud and I can’t put my photos and stuff in my iCloud do yk how to fix it?: How do I put my stuff on my iCloud storage ?"

-------

Enable "Contacts" in iCloud:

Once Contacts is enabled on iCloud, then all would be accessible through iCloud.

How to Enable iCloud Items:

Log into iCloud on the phone. Then, tap Contacts in iCloud settings, making it green.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top-Item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Contacts (so that it is green)

Consider enabled this for other items, if desired.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2021 5:30 PM in response to Diamond_123

Diamond_123 Said:

"I have 50g of storage in my iCloud and I can’t put my photos and stuff in my iCloud do yk how to fix it?: How do I put my stuff on my iCloud storage ?"

-------

Enable "Contacts" in iCloud:

Once Contacts is enabled on iCloud, then all would be accessible through iCloud.

How to Enable iCloud Items:

Log into iCloud on the phone. Then, tap Contacts in iCloud settings, making it green.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top-Item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Contacts (so that it is green)

Consider enabled this for other items, if desired.

I have 50g of storage in my iCloud and I can’t put my photos and stuff in my iCloud do yk how to fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.