You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch battery dies

I purchased a brand new series 3 watch less than a month ago and the battery is terrible. If I don’t use it at all, it will barely last me through the day and if I do use it, even moderately, it is dead by 7pm. Everyone I’ve talked to said theirs can last them 2 days at a time. I’m tired of taking it off halfway through my day to charge it!

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Jul 11, 2019 4:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2019 4:39 PM

First, make sure your iPhone and Watch have the latest updates. If not, update ....starting with the iPhone first and then the Watch. If you have the latest updates....reset your watch by pressing in the crown and side button until you see the Apple logo, then release both buttons. You should see a significant improvement. If you still show excessive battery loss make an appointment with an Apple Store Genius Bar.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 11, 2019 4:39 PM in response to Stkline

First, make sure your iPhone and Watch have the latest updates. If not, update ....starting with the iPhone first and then the Watch. If you have the latest updates....reset your watch by pressing in the crown and side button until you see the Apple logo, then release both buttons. You should see a significant improvement. If you still show excessive battery loss make an appointment with an Apple Store Genius Bar.

Apple Watch battery dies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.