Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

security question

Hello,

It is now more than 6 months I am not able to change my iphone security questions.

I feel a bit disappointed as it has taken so long and I am not able to get help from apple. My iphone has important information that I don't want to loose. I went to apple shop here in Kigali but they could not be helpful, they told me that I can only get support from South Africa. I left dissapointed.

So how can I be helped to change my security question? Or I dump my iphone?

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 12, 2019 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2019 7:21 AM

To reset questions - use a web browser ,

Go to iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID address and click on continue .

Check the box of I need to reset my security questions and click on continue .

Enter the Apple ID password and click on continue .

Check the box of answer your current security questions and click on continue .

A single question will be written in the field , enter the answer for it in the next field .

If you click on drop down arrow in the field you will view all the questions when the Apple ID was created , it’s your choice select any one of them and answer for that question .

And click on continue .

A pop up window will appear click on drop down arrow in each field , select the desired question and type the answer in the next field , apply the same procedure for rest of fields and click on continue the security questions are changed .

Take a screen shot of questions and answers and save them in notes or can write down in a diary for your records .

See this article also https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201363

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2019 7:21 AM in response to yahya278

To reset questions - use a web browser ,

Go to iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID address and click on continue .

Check the box of I need to reset my security questions and click on continue .

Enter the Apple ID password and click on continue .

Check the box of answer your current security questions and click on continue .

A single question will be written in the field , enter the answer for it in the next field .

If you click on drop down arrow in the field you will view all the questions when the Apple ID was created , it’s your choice select any one of them and answer for that question .

And click on continue .

A pop up window will appear click on drop down arrow in each field , select the desired question and type the answer in the next field , apply the same procedure for rest of fields and click on continue the security questions are changed .

Take a screen shot of questions and answers and save them in notes or can write down in a diary for your records .

See this article also https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201363

security question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.