Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the US security team phone number

What is the US security team phone number? I created an apple ID years ago. I was able to reset my password, but have no clue what the security question answers are and they tell me they do not have enough information to reset the questions. This is maddening as there is no way around this ridiculous catch 22. Apple provide phone numbers for other countries, but not the US. Is there a phone number for the security team. If web pages are the only available options, it is not a team.

I have an android and will be getting iphone in three months or so. I will not do this if apple will not let me change my security questions.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 8:49 AM

Contact Apple ID Support for assistance.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.   -

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.  *   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support      -    Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call.   -

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.    -          

From the Apple Support article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support.      *

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2021 8:49 AM in response to kenpeterson

Contact Apple ID Support for assistance.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.   -

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.  *   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support      -    Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call.   -

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.    -          

From the Apple Support article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support.      *

What is the US security team phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.