Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Join Tracks in iTunes 12.8.2.3

How do I Join Tracks in iTunes 12.8.2.3?

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Jul 12, 2019 4:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 1:23 PM

Here's how to Join Tracks using GarageBand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gklIc6AQ3g

As far as my research shows, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO JOIN TRACKS THAT ARE PURCHASED FROM iTunes. You can only Join them if you have the Original CD.

4 replies

Jul 12, 2019 5:58 PM in response to yosappy

Yo Sappy,

Insert the CD into the drive, and make sure it appears in iTunes sorted in numerical order. Make sure two or more consecutive tracks are highlighted, click the gear icon and choose "Join CD Tracks."

Notice that this only works when you are importing a CD. Once the tracks are in your library, iTunes does not have a way to join them, and you will need to use an audio editor.

Jul 13, 2019 9:50 AM in response to ed2345

Unfortunately, stupid me, I BUY from iTunes; so, there are no more CDs to use. You'd think Apple would DESIGN for this SIMPLE FACT; since, millions of people must do this. Maybe I should start buying CDs again, instead. So frustrating when Apple does not supply such a SIMPLE FEATURE that everyone can use!

Join Tracks in iTunes 12.8.2.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.