Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Education Pricing for Graduate Students

Quoted from Apple Education Website:

"Apple Education Pricing. Available to current and newly accepted college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels. Quantity limits apply. Visit Sales & Refund Policy for full terms and conditions. 

College students only. Verification required."

Does college students include university graduate students?

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 1:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 5:26 PM

Hi Antor Ferdous,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you'd like to know if the Apple Education Pricing applies to graduate students. I know how useful the Apple Education Pricing is; I'd like to help. The Sales & Refund Policy refers to Higher Education institutions, which likely includes graduate school students. I'd recommend contacting Apple for confirmation, you can reach out to Education Sales at 1-800-780-5009 in the U.S. or use this resource for the number to use in your region: Contact Apple for support and service

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2019 5:26 PM in response to Antor Ferdous

Hi Antor Ferdous,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you'd like to know if the Apple Education Pricing applies to graduate students. I know how useful the Apple Education Pricing is; I'd like to help. The Sales & Refund Policy refers to Higher Education institutions, which likely includes graduate school students. I'd recommend contacting Apple for confirmation, you can reach out to Education Sales at 1-800-780-5009 in the U.S. or use this resource for the number to use in your region: Contact Apple for support and service

Best Regards.

Education Pricing for Graduate Students

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.