Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tap continue and sign in to view billing information.

Hello, i’ve had a problem this last month. The following tab keeps popping up every time i try to purchase (a free app) or update an existing one. I tap continue, i verify the billing information correctly, i press Done. I go back to the store and this whole thing keeps going and going. It's been a month or so since i’ve updated any app and some apps won’t allow me to use them if i don’t update them. So this is getting frustrating. I could use any help. Thank you in advance.

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 2:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 5:33 PM

Hi timoleon_gj,

It sounds like you're having trouble with updating your payment information, and I want to help.

This could be happening due to an unpaid balance or some other issue with your payment method.

Try to follow the steps here to verify your payment method here:

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you're still having trouble, contact Apple Support for further assistance with billing and buying:

Contact - Official Apple Support

Good luck!

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2019 5:33 PM in response to timoleon_gj

Hi timoleon_gj,

It sounds like you're having trouble with updating your payment information, and I want to help.

This could be happening due to an unpaid balance or some other issue with your payment method.

Try to follow the steps here to verify your payment method here:

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you're still having trouble, contact Apple Support for further assistance with billing and buying:

Contact - Official Apple Support

Good luck!

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Tap continue and sign in to view billing information.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.