Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing money

So i had 30usd on my Apple id and i changed the Apple ID to another Apple ID and when I changed back to the one with money it was all gone.

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 10:40 PM

If the account's balance has gone, and if you hadn't asked iTunes Support to remove it, look at the account's purchase history to see what you spent it on : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

9 replies

Jul 14, 2019 3:09 AM in response to henrik132

Gift cards don't expire, and the balance on an iTunes account also doesn't expire. The account's purchase history will show what has been bought and how items were paid for ('store credit' or credit card). If you can't work out what you spent the account's balance on you could try asking iTunes Support and see if they can/will tell you : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

Missing money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.