Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to access music store

Hi, I am unable to access the music store in iTunes. I have internet connection. Tried sync my phone but not able to upload new music... any suggestions

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2019 7:30 AM

Good morning kerwin65!

I see that you're running into trouble accessing music in iTunes. I'll be happy to help out.

Take a look here for some help with connecting to the iTunes Store on your Mac: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books - Apple Support. If you're still having trouble after following those steps, let us know exactly what you see when you try to access the music in iTunes.

Cheers

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2019 7:30 AM in response to kerwin65

Good morning kerwin65!

I see that you're running into trouble accessing music in iTunes. I'll be happy to help out.

Take a look here for some help with connecting to the iTunes Store on your Mac: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books - Apple Support. If you're still having trouble after following those steps, let us know exactly what you see when you try to access the music in iTunes.

Cheers

unable to access music store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.