Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple IEmail Accounts

HI all

I normally collect all my mail from microsoft Outlook outlook account which is set up on my PC, Ipad and phone and works well

I have noted on my apple account that I have a secondary email address *****1 and am trying to get Outlook to pull in mail sent to that account. I have successfully sent test emails to it

My Outlook mail account is *****2 and that is also my id for my apple account with a different password for apple

I have researched the settings for Imap and smtp and filled in the outlook collection form according to the advice but Outlook can't reach the server.

I have never set up this icloud account any where. Does it have a different password from my apple password which is what I am using at the moment.

Anyway I would be grateful if some one would explain how to set up receiving mail for *****3 account

Roger

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 1:07 PM

To access iCloud from a non-Apple application you need to have two-factor authentication turned on and you need to use an app-specific password rather than your normal password. See the following:

Using app-specific passwords - Apple Support

and

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply

Apple IEmail Accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.