Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air won't turn on!

MacBook Air won't turn on. I've tried all the suggestions I can find online but still no luck. Anyone have any other ideas before I take it back to the Apple store? HELP!!!

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 5:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 5:19 PM

The Best way would be taking it to the Apple Store. It could be something with the boot drive failing. I advise you to not open the computer. This will void your warranty and you may have to pay more money to get it repaired at the Apple Store.

If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to ask! We are here for you!

Have a great day!

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2019 5:19 PM in response to mmathews82

The Best way would be taking it to the Apple Store. It could be something with the boot drive failing. I advise you to not open the computer. This will void your warranty and you may have to pay more money to get it repaired at the Apple Store.

If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to ask! We are here for you!

Have a great day!

Jul 14, 2019 3:11 AM in response to strda

strda Said:

Hi, after yesterday I have the same problem, have you solved the problem?

Yes. I have. With an AppleCare + warranty, the best solution for me has always been when the Apple Store swaps out the Logic Board. That always fixes it. Just know that with no warranty it may cost quite a few, though.

Just don’t fiddle around with the Mac, as that would void the warranty (one-year out of the box or an AppleCare +). Such fiddling includes removing the cover.

MacBook Air won't turn on!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.